Cockpit USA takes pride in discerning the finest materials, authentic details, great fits while preserving the heritage of American military lifestyle since 1975 and has remained a name synonymous with craftsmanship, quality, and authenticity of bomber and flight jackets. Additionally, are suppliers to various government agencies for bomber and flight jackets such as the U.S.A.F., U.S. Navy, ARMY and NASA.
* PLEASE ALLOW UP 7- 10 DAYS TO PROCESS JACKET ORDERS. SOME JACKETS ARE ON BACK ORDER AND CAN TAKE UP TO 4-6 WEEKS OR LONGER TO SHIP. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IF THAT IS THE CASE.
NY Basketball Association Varsity Jacket
Size Guide & How to Measure
Modeled after the collegiate tradition of organized sports, the Award Jacket dates back to 1865, when the original team letter was sewn onto a flannel football team shirt. As a symbol of athletic achievement a team player was presented with a varsity letter to be sewn onto a sweater or jacket, usually composed of team colors and adorned with emblems and insignias to showcase team spirit. The Cockpit USA Award Jacket is the perfect recreation of the timeless tradition.
- FREE SHIPPING IN US
- Military & Veteran Discount
- Crafted from horsehide leather
- Classic regulation cap snap button closure
- Two inside pockets
- This is a slim fit jacket, taking a size up is recommended
Brand: Cockpit USA
View full product details »
SHIRT SIZE CHART
JACKET SIZE CHART
If you have any questions about sizing please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
After taking the measurments, please compare them with the size chart below.
Chest: Keep the measuring tape under you arms and measure around the part of chest which is fullest.
Waist: Loosely measure around your natural waistline, around your belly button.
- For the jacket you are looking at, it will be noted if it's a regular fit or true fit on the product page.