The ultimate collector's B-3 shearling bomber jacket, patterned after the early 1941 issue russet colored jacket. The shearling pelts are specially hand selected and matched for authentic vintage coloring; there may be shading on the color just as in the original. Vintage labeling, heavy latigo leather belting straps and other original features make this a classic must have. Fits and looks like it just came out of the factory in 1941.
*This full cut jacket runs true to size (no need to upsize for more room). The sizes are standard men's coat sizes.
- FREE SHIPPING IN US
- Military & Veteran Discount
- Crafted from thick shearling with horsehide leather arm reinforcements
- Army Air Force Wing and Star on the left shoulder
- Front horsehide leather pocket
- This is a regular fit jacket
Brand: Cockpit USA