Cavalry Messenger Bag
Size Guide & How to Measure
Adopted from the cavalry dispatch rider’s case used in the last years of the active US cavalry in the 1920s, this faithful recreation combines history and contemporary fashion.
- FREE SHIPPING IN US
- Military & Veteran Discount
- Crafted from vegetable tanned leathers and rugged cotton textured canvas
- Removable leather iPad case inside
- Brass hardware
- Size W: 17in x H: 13.75in x D: 6in
Brand: Cockpit USA
SHIRT SIZE CHART
JACKET SIZE CHART
If you have any questions about sizing please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
After taking the measurments, please compare them with the size chart below.
Chest: Keep the measuring tape under you arms and measure around the part of chest which is fullest.
Waist: Loosely measure around your natural waistline, around your belly button.
- For the jacket you are looking at, it will be noted if it's a regular fit or true fit on the product page.