15% Military & Veteran Discount
60% ring-spun combed premium cotton / 40% poly
Fabric laundered / preshrunk
Super soft and comfy
High quality screen printing
The 8th Air Force was known as "The Mighty Eighth". Constituted as the 1st Bombardment Division on 30 August 1943 the unit was formally activated at Brampton Grange, Huntingdon on 13 September 1943. It was redesignated 1st Air Division in December 1944. It had a total of forty-eight heavy bomber squadrons flying B-17s, with four squadrons in each bombardment group; groups were based at Bassingbourn, Ridgewell, Nuthamstead, Podington, Chelveston, Thurleigh, Molesworth, Kimbolten, Grafton Underwood, Polebrook, Deenethorpe and Glatton.